- 5 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- handful chopped fresh basil
- 125ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1, 500g packet pasta, any shape you prefer
Prep:20min › Cook:15min › Ready in:35min
- Combine tomatoes, garlic, basil and olive oil in a non-metallic bowl. Stir in salt. Cover with plastic wrap. Allow to stand at room temperature at least 2 hours, or as long as 10 hours.
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water as packet directs until al dente. Drain. Pour uncooked sauce over hot pasta, and toss. Add grated Parmesan cheese to your liking.