- 4 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- 85 g shredded white Cheddar cheese
- 85 g shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 85 g shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tomato, diced
- 155 g chopped red bell pepper
- 10 g chopped green onions
- 80 g black beans, drained
- 2 tablespoons hot salsa
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
Prep:20min › Cook:5min › Ready in:25min
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees C. Lightly grease two 12 cup muffin pans.
- Cut each tortilla into 6 smaller round pieces. Insert the pieces into the muffin tin cups. Arrange the white Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, Cheddar cheese, tomato, red bell pepper, green onions, black beans, hot salsa and chili powder in the cups as desired.
- Bake in the preheated oven 5 minutes, or until the cheeses are lightly browned and bubbly.