Baked Asparagus with Balsamic Butter Sauce
- 16-20 fresh asparagus,woody ends removed
- olive oil for brushing
- salt and pepper to taste
- 50g butter
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) balsamic vinegar
Prep:10min › Cook:10min › Ready in:20min
- Preheat oven to 160 C. Arrange the asparagus on a baking sheet. Brush lightly with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in prehated oven for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat, and stir in soy sauce and balsamic vinegar. Pour over the baked asparagus and serve immediately.