Balsamic Stuffed Chicken with Mustard Glaze
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 fresh tomatoes
- 1 purple onion
- 4 teaspoon fresh chopped chives
- 3 teaspoon balsamic vinegar (mix the balsamic in to taste)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Prep:20min › Cook:40min › Ready in:1hr
- Chop the tomatoes, onion and chives finely. Mix them together and sprinkle the balsamic vinegar in and mix through to taste. Put aside.
- Mix the Dijon mustard, lemon juice and Balsamic vinegar together. Put aside.
- Cut a hole in the side of the chicken breasts, be careful not to go all the way through. Stuff the breasts with the tomato mixture then tie them together with string.
- Using a pastry brush, brush the Dijon mustard mixture on top of the chicken. Sprinkle a some of the chives on top.
- Pre-heat the oven to 220 degrees then cook for 40 minutes then serve. Add a little of the tomato mixture left over to the side of the plate. It makes a great vinaigrette.