Barbecued Sirloin Steak with Garlic Butter
- 115 g butter
- 6 g garlic powder
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1815 g beef top sirloin steaks
- salt and pepper to taste
Prep:10min › Cook:10min › Ready in:20min
- Preheat barbecue for high heat.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat with garlic. Set aside.
- Sprinkle both sides of each steak with salt and pepper.
- Barbecue steaks 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness. When done, transfer to warmed plates. Brush tops liberally with garlic butter, and allow to rest for 2 to 3 minutes before serving.