- 2 large eggs, separated
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 100g self-raising flour
- 4 tablespoons caster sugar
- pinch salt
- 100g blueberries
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Prep:10min › Cook:10min › Ready in:20min
- Place the egg yolks and milk in a medium bowl and mix thoroughly. Sift over the flour, caster sugar and salt and combine well.
- Whisk the egg whites in a glass or metallic bowl until they form soft peaks, then fold into the flour mixture gently. Carefully fold in the blueberries.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium high heat. Drop 2 tablespoons of the mixture into the pan for each pancake, and cook for 2 minutes or until golden brown. Flip and cook for a further minute on the other side.