Caramelised Chicken Wings
- 1.5kg chicken wings
- 30ml (2 tablespoons) olive oil
- 120ml (7 tablespoons) soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 250 ml (1 cup) honey
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Prep:15min › Cook:1hr › Ready in:1hr15min
- Preheat oven to 190 C.
- Place chicken in one layer in a baking dish. Mix together the oil, soya sauce, tomato ketchup, honey, garlic, salt and pepper. Pour over the chicken.
- Roast for one hour, or until sauce is caramelised.