Cassava Buko Bibingka
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 400ml coconut milk
- 396g can condensed milk
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 120g grated cheddar cheese
- 500g grated fresh cassava (about 2 cups)
- Meat from 1 buko (young coconut) (about 1 cup)
- Banana leaves
Prep:20min › Cook:55min › Ready in:1hr15min
- Mix eggs, coconut milk, condensed milk and melted butter. Add half of the cheese. Add cassava and buko and mix well.
- Line a baking dish with banana leaves. Pour mixture into the baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven at 165 degrees C for 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when tested for doneness.
- Spread evenly the remaining cheese on top. Bake another 10 minutes or until cheese melts.