- 1 block (100g) dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 4 tablespoons sour cream or yoghurt
- 125g (1¼ cups) chocolate biscuit crumbs
- For Decorating:
- 35g chocolate biscuit crumbs
- 40g icing sugar
- 24 edible silver "dragee" balls
- 30g (¼ cup) flaked almonds
- a dozen 5cm lengths red or black liquorice
Prep:20min › Ready in:20min
- Melt the chocolate, and combine with sour cream. Stir in chocolate biscuit crumbs. Cover and refrigerate until firm.
- Roll by level tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls. Mold to a slight point at one end (the nose).
- Roll dough in icing sugar (for white mice), and in chocolate cookie crumbs (for brown mice).
- On each mouse, place silver balls in appropriate spots for eyes, almond slices for ears and a liquorice string for the tail.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours until firm.