Chuck's Favorite Mac and Cheese
- 250g elbow macaroni
- 250g shredded cheddar cheese
- 375g creamed cottage cheese
- 250g sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 60g butter, melted
Prep:10min › Cook:45min › Ready in:55min
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil, add pasta, and cook until al dente. Drain.
- In a greased 23x33cm baking dish, mix together macaroni, cheddar cheese, cottage cheese, sour cream, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix together breadcrumbs and melted butter. Sprinkle topping over macaroni mixture and bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until top is golden.