Cucumber salad with sour cream-dill dressing
- FOR THE SALAD
- 1 medium green cucumber, halved lengthways
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large spring onions with tops, finely sliced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced radishes
- FOR THE DRESSING
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Prep:1hr30min › Ready in:1hr30min
- Scoop the seeds out of the cucumber and discard them. Thinly slice the cucumber and sprinkle with salt. Let stand for 30 minutes and drain well. Pat cucumber slices dry.
- Combine the cucumber with the spring onion and radish in a small bowl.
- To prepare the dressing, whisk the sour cream in a small bowl with the vinegar, dill, sugar, mustard and pepper. Pour the dressing over the cucumber mixture. Toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.