Deviled Ham Broiled Sandwiches
- 1 loaf French bread, halved lengthwise and sliced into 2 inch slices
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 (4 ounce) can deviled ham meat spread
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 (3 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
Prep:15min › Cook:5min › Ready in:20min
- Preheat oven to broiler setting.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, margarine, deviled ham meat spread, salt, dill weed, and mushrooms together until smooth. Spread mixture evenly over bread slices.
- Broil on top oven rack for 3 to 5 minutes, or until lightly browned. Watch carefully to prevent burning.