Easy Strawberry Tart
- 150g (2/3 cup) caster sugar
- 250ml (1 cup) water
- 100g (3 tablespoons) strawberry jam
- 30g (3 tablespoons) cornflour
- 1kg sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 x 23cm pre-made or bought sweet tart shell
Prep:20min › Cook:6min › Ready in:26min
- Mix together the sugar, water, jam and cornflour in a medium large saucepan. Stir until mixture boils. Cook for one minute. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the sliced strawberries until well coated. Pour into the prepared tart shell.
- Chill until well set. Serve topped with whipped cream.