Honey mustard chicken patties
- 500 g lean chicken mince
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- ¾ cup dry low-GI breadcrumbs
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
Prep:20min › Cook:12min › Ready in:32min
- In a medium bowl mix together the chicken mince, mustard, honey, spring onions, breadcrumbs and pepper (using your hands helps). Divide the mixture into 4 portions, then form each one into a 1½-cm-thick patty. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and cook chicken patties for 4 to 5 minutes each side until cooked through, over a medium-low heat.