Ken's Spicy Curry Chicken
- 2 x 440ml cans coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste
- 2/3 cup (160ml) chicken stock
- 250g can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 250g can sliced bamboo shoots, drained
- 1 green capsicum, diced
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 3 tablespoons (45ml) fish sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Thai basil
Prep:10min › Cook:20min › Ready in:30min
- Over medium heat, whisk coconut milk and curry paste together in a large saucepan. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in chicken broth, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, capsicum, mushrooms and chicken. Add fish sauce and basil and simmer for 10 minutes, or until chicken is cooked, yet still tender.