Malaysian Fried Chicken
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1,1.5Kg whole chicken, cut into pieces
- 125ml (1/2 cup) vegetable oil
Prep:10min › Cook:25min › Extra time:30min › Ready in:1hr5min
- To marinate: In a non-porous glass dish or bowl, combine the garlic, oyster sauce and curry powder. Mix together. Add chicken pieces and turn to coat. Cover dish or bowl and refrigerate to marinate for at least 1/2 an hour.
- In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium high heat. Add marinated chicken (disposing of leftover marinade) and fry for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is crispy and brown and juices run clear.