Mixed leaf and peach salad with brie crostini
- 1 large radicchio, separated into leaves
- 50 g rocket
- 50 g watercress leaves
- 8 radishes, sliced
- 3 large ripe peaches, stoned and cut into thick slices
- ¾ cup (125 g) redcurrants or blueberries
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup (25 g) hazelnuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- BRIE CROSTINI
- 1 small French bread stick, trimmed and cut into 12 slices
- 125 g ripe brie, cut into 12 slices
Prep:15min › Cook:10min › Ready in:25min
- To make the crostini, preheat the grill to medium. Lightly toast the bread slices on both sides under the grill. Top each toast with a slice of brie and cook under the grill until the cheese has melted and is just bubbling. Set aside.
- Combine the salad leaves in a large salad bowl. Add the radishes, peaches and about 2/3 cup (100 g) of the redcurrants or blueberries.
- Put the remaining redcurrants or blueberries in a small bowl, add the oil and, using a fork, lightly crush the fruit. Stir in the vinegar and season to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss together well to mix. Scatter with the toasted hazelnuts and arrange the brie crostini on top. Serve immediately.