- 450g lean minced beef
- 1 (400g) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup black olives, pitted and sliced
- 1/4 cup (20g) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (450g) package mostaccioli pasta
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1 cup (120g) shredded mozzarella cheese
Prep:10min › Cook:20min › Ready in:30min
- In large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until done. Drain. Add tomato sauce, olives, Parmesan cheese, seasoned salt, garlic powder, and oregano. Simmer 15 minutes.
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until done. Drain.
- Please mostaccioli in a shallow, 3 litre baking dish. Toss with butter or margarine. Pour meat sauce over, and top with shredded mozzarella.
- Broil for 2 to 3 minutes, or until cheese melts.