- 4 x 125g skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 90g chopped onion
- 125g packed soft brown sugar
- 600ml (2 cups) orange juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
Prep:15min › Cook:45min › Ready in:1hr
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees C.
- Place chicken in a large baking dish. Spread mustard evenly over the chicken and sprinkle with chopped onion. Coat lightly with half of the brown sugar and pour in enough orange juice to cover chicken. Add butter on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes then remove leftover sauce from baking dish and pour into a saucepan.
- Sprinkle chicken with remaining brown sugar and return to oven.
- Whisk flour into sauce in saucepan. Add any leftover orange juice and heat on high until the sauce thickens.
- Remove chicken from oven and place on a serving dish.
- Pour sauce over the chicken or serve separately.