Penne with Tomatoes, Cannellini Beans and Feta
- 250g packet penne pasta
- 2, 400g cans chopped tomatoes
- 1, 400g can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 350g fresh spinach, rinsed and chopped
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
Prep:10min › Cook:15min › Ready in:25min
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 10-12 minutes or until 'al dente'. Drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, combine tomatoes and beans in a large frying pan. Bring to the boil over medium high heat. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add spinach to the sauce, stir and cook further 2 minutes or until spinach wilts.
- Serve sauce over pasta and sprinkle with feta.