Spaghetti with Gorgonzola and Caramelised Onions
- 500g packet spaghetti
- 4 tablespoons (60ml) olive oil
- 2 large red onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) balsamic vinegar
- 125g Gorgonzola or any blue cheese, crumbled
Prep:10min › Cook:25min › Ready in:35min
- Cook spaghetti according to packet instructions; drain.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium high heat. Fry onions until golden brown, stirring often, about 10 minutes. Stir in garlic, and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat, and drizzzle over balsamic vinegar.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, onion mixture and Gorgonzola or Blue cheese. Toss until evenly coated, and cheese is melted.