Spicy rub for chicken
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1½ tablespoons garlic salt
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 3 teaspoons dried thyme
- 3 teaspoons ground cayenne pepper
- 3 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast fillets, about 150-200g each
Prep:10min › Cook:15min › Extra time:5min › Ready in:30min
- In a medium bowl, combine all spices and mix thoroughly.
- Preheat barbecue for medium high heat. Rub about 1½ tablespoons of the seasoning onto both sides of the chicken breasts, and reserve the remaining seasoning in an air-tight container for later use.
- Lightly oil barbecue hotplate. Cook chicken for 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.