- 1 packet (500g) chocolate cake mix
- 500g black liquorice strips
- 500g white icing
- mini jelly beans, smarties, snakes, fruit bats, cut up false teeth for decoration
Prep:1hr › Cook:30min › Ready in:1hr30min
- Prepare cupcakes according to packet directions. Let cool completely.
- Cut liquorice laces into 8cm sections. Working with one or two cupcakes at a time, so the icing doesn't set before decorating, ice the cupcakes with the white icing. Insert liquorice pieces into the outer edges of the cupcakes to make the legs of the spider, 3 legs on each side (4 take up too much space). Make eyes and fangs out of the other lollies in the scariest way possible. Repeat with remaining cupcakes.