- 1 (16 ounce) package beef frankfurters
- 8 slices processed American cheese
- 8 slices bread
- 8 teaspoons butter
Prep:15min › Cook:30min › Ready in:45min
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Take 1 slice of bread and spread 1 teaspoon of butter on one side. Turn the bread over and place a slice of cheese on the bread. Place a frankfurter diagonally on the cheese. Fold bread corner to corner around the frankfurter. Insert a toothpick to hold together. Repeat steps for the remaining frankfurters.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.